This request was penned by my good friend Prudentia.. Please take a few moments to review this and feel free to contact either myself, Prudentia, or the Kimkins Case email if you would like more information about how you can help.
John is working diligently on the Certification Brief for the class action lawsuit against Heidi Diaz and Kimkins. The following is the information we are pulling together for him as he is finalizing the brief. If you can provide any of this information, please forward it either to PrudentiaBlog@aol.com, or to KimkinsCase@gmail.com. If you are concerned about becoming involved, please contact me and I will be able to discuss this further with you.
1. We are compiling a list of people who saw the person known as Kimmer, including the avatar of herself, on the Low Carb Friends board during the actual period of time she was there – during 2002 through mid 2006. You can simply send an email stating that you saw her and your name will be added to that list.
2. We are looking for more persons who dealt with Heidi while she was impersonating a consumer simply promoting the diet. For example, people who became involved in her free clothing give away. Particularly people who dealt with her as Vanessa2Lucky@yahoo.com.
3. We are looking for advertisements clearly stating that she was offering a life-time membership. These can be from between the dates of February 2006 and October 2007.
4. Heidi stated in advertisements that her diet is good for persons with Type II Diabetes. We are looking for people who read that advertisement and joined Kimkins based upon that claim.
5. We are compiling a list of those who have been banned from the Kimkins site. Please include whether or not you are “super banned” or if you can still access the front page but not the boards and membership only areas.
Again, please forward these items to PrudentiaBlog@aol.com or KimkinsCase@gmail.com so that we can compile the replies and sort out duplicates. Thank you very much for your assistance in these matters.